In the past few months, I have made 99% of my recipes for the site Gluten-Free. I know there are people who have gluten intolerances, but also those who just wish to cut out or reduce their gluten intake. This is why I am especially excited about this post. Unfortunately, this Giveaway is for Canadian residents only, but if you have been a Calm Mind Busy Body reader for a while, you may be aware that most of the giveaways are open worldwide. If you are not eligible for this giveaway, please keep an eye on our Facebook for upcoming giveaways that are available to you. 🙂
Sooo yes, the lovely people are Catelli are offering one lucky reader a Year’s Supply of their Gluten-Free Pasta!! That is the equivalent to 60 boxes.
About Catelli Gluten Free Pasta:
- Catelli Gluten Free pasta is produced in a dedicated gluten free facility and certified by the Canadian Celiac Association.
- Contains no Trans Fats
- Contains no Preservatives
- Low in Sodium (5mg per 85g serving)
- Low in Fat (most varieties contain 1.5 g of fat per 85 g serving)
- Contains Thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folacin and iron.
- Catelli Gluten Free pasta is made with a blend of white rice, brown rice, corn and quinoa
- Retains the same taste and texture as regular pasta
- Cholesterol Free
Here is a $1 off Coupon!
Catelli Gluten Free Pasta Giveaway Rules & Info
- 1 Person will win a Year’s Supply of Catelli Gluten Free Pasta (Equivalent to 60 Boxes)
- Contest is open to people living in Canada only.
- You must respond to my email within 5 days if you are the winner or another winner will be drawn.
- 1 Entry Per Person and Per Household.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Comment on this page stating you’d like to enter this contest and also include your First name, First Letter of last name and email.
- Contest will be open until Monday, November 18th ’13 at 12pm Atlantic Time / 10am ES. No entries will be counted after that.
- I will mention the winners on our Facebook page!
- I will find the winner via a random integer website.
Some Pasta Recipes you might enjoy:
(Recipe from Catelli)
Fusilli Stuffed Acorn Squash
Prep Time: 60 min
- 2 large acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) each salt and pepper, divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each maple syrup and lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 3 cups (750 mL) sliced sweet onion (about 1 large)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250 mL) vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pkg (340 g) Catelli Gluten Free Fusilli
- 3 cups (750 mL) baby arugula or kale
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded radicchio (optional)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Arrange squash halves, cut-side-up on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Blend maple syrup with lemon juice. Brush 1 tbsp (15 mL) syrup mixture over the squash; reserve remaining syrup mixture. Roast squash for 1 hour or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add onion and remaining salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally for 10 to 12 minutes. Stir in garlic and reserved syrup mixture; increase heat to medium-high. Cook, stirring often, for 8 minutes or until onions are well caramelized. Stir in broth and sun-dried tomatoes, scrapping up the browned bits from bottom of skillet. Simmer for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook fusilli in a large pot of boiling salted water for 7 minutes. Toss hot fusilli with onion mixture, kale and radicchio (if using). Spoon fusilli mixture into squash “bowls” and sprinkle with almonds (if using) to serve.
- For added protein, stir 1 cup (250 mL) thawed frozen, shelled edamame into the onion mixture before tossing with the fusilli.
Per serving (about 1/2 squash with 1 1/2 cups/375 mL pasta): 549 calories, 11 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 108 g carbohydrates, 8 g fibre, 10 g sugars, 10 g protein. Excellent source of thiamin, folate, vitamin C and magnesium. Good source of iron.