Today was really hot and after my work outs I’ve been really into making smoothies with my Magic Bullet. I didn’t have many ingredients in the house, so this one only has three ingredients – Very delicious all the same!
(adapt measurements to your liking/double if making for two people)
- 1 Cup Pure Orange Juice (not from concentrate)
- 3/4 Cup Fresh or Frozen Mixed Fruit (I used frozen pineapple, grapes and melon)
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Plain Probiotic Yogurt
- Ice cubes
Some other things to add to your smoothie:
- Wheatgerm (adds vitamins and minerals)
- Blackstrap Molasses (has the most vitamins and minerals out of all types of molasses)
- Hemp Protein Powder
- Ground Flaxseeds
- Skim/Soy/Vanilla Milk
This may not be a very interesting smoothie for people who are used to making them. I wanted to give people who are just starting out with a nice and simple drink. I will be adding more dynamic combinations in the future.