This is basically a, “I didn’t really have much in the kitchen and had to be “creative”.” 😛 But it turned out delicious and I’d definitely make it again!
I eye-balle the ingredients, but tried to be as accurate as possible in case you want to make this! Use any toppings you’d like. It would work great as a gluten-free flat bread pizza crust kinda thing. Getting hungry now…
Anyway, don’t have much else to say about this one – Enjoy! 🙂
- around ½ cup oat flour
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- around ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk / water (I used almond milk this time)
- ½ tsp coconut oil, for skillet
- ground pepper
- nutritional yeast
- sliced cucumber
- garlic omega crunch
- large lettuce / romaine leave
- Get out a small bowl and mix the flat bread ingredients together. You don't want the dough to be sticky, but slightly moist is ok.
- Heat up the coconut oil on med-low heat in a non-stick pan and roll out the oat dough. Place in the heated skillet and heat on either side for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place on a cutting board. Top with the hummus and salsa and whatever other toppings you'd like and cut into 4 pieces and serve on a romaine lettuce leaf (or do whatever you'd like :)). Enjoy!