The Holidays can be a wonderful time – Spending time with family and friends, curling up by a fire, going for walks in the snow (if you have snow :)), relaxing with a book…However, I also know that there are at least a few of you who think of that time and go, “Ahh…stress!!”. I think that some of us get a bit too stressed out, when we should be more focused on being with people we love and just trying to take a break from all the other stresses we face in our daily lives. Some people spend all day (or days) slaving away in the kitchen. I’ve tried to find some “festive” yet relatively easy recipes from both my site and other bloggers. Some require only a few minutes and the most time is probably 1 hr – 1 1/2 hours (including prep and cooking times). Hopefully you find at least one thing you may like to try out and that it may save you a little bit of time.
10 Healthy Holiday Meals
1. Festive Root Vegetable Pancakes with Vegan Sour Cream - Gluten-Free
2. Spicy Merry Salad with Avocado & Figs - Gluten-Free
3. Roasted Herbed Root Vegetables - Gluten-Free
4. Creamy Sweet Potato Soup - Gluten-Free
5. Baked Quinoa-Stuffed Acorn Squash - Gluten-Free
6. Raw Pate Spread – “Seafood Tuna Pate” - Gluten-Free
7. Pumpkin Gnocchi - Gluten-Free
8. Potato Oat Patties with melted cheese & sauteed tomatoes - Gluten-Free
9. Baked Vegetable Tian - Gluten-Free
10 Healthy Holiday Desserts
1. Raw Peanut Butter & Chocolate Gourmet Truffles - Gluten-Free
20 Healthy Holiday Recipes from other Great Bloggers!
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Vegan Shepherd’s Pie
- Greek Spinach Pie
- Cranberry & Orange Ginger Mango Chutney
- Baked Spinach Dip
- Broccoli and Cheeze Soup
- Vegan Scallops - Made these last year…delicious!
- Spicy Thai Vegetable Wraps - One of my faves!
- Oven Baked Okra
- Carob Fudge
- Raw Hazelnut and Mint Truffles
- Strawberry “Sugar” Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Raw Gingersnap Cookie Bon bons
- Fig Bars - Love these
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Baked Lotus Root Chips
- Almond Flour Frosted Sugar Cookies