Finished off Day Three of my 11 week Raw Initiative by making a delicious sea weed salad with creamy avocado. Sooo good. I ate the whole package of sea seed. If you use the same brand of sea weed I did, make sure you thoroughly wash and rinse the salt off of the sea weed. They pack it in salt in order to keep it fresh.
- 1 package Sea Tangle Noodle Company Mixed Sea Vegetables (or try assorted sea vegetables from other breands: wakame, kelp, agar-agar, papulosa…etc)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- garlic clover, grated
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder / 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- ground pepper
- 2 tbs nutritional yeast
- kernels from 1 corn cob
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- In a medium/large bowl, add in the avocado and mash. Next add in the tamari, apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, pepper and red pepper flakes. Add in the seaweed (if your seaweed is packed in salt, put into a bowl filled with water and swish seaweed around to get rid of the salt. Then drain and rinse), spinach, chopped tomato and corn kernels and mix everything together.
Serve as a side or main meal. Yum yum! This is full of calcium, iodine and vitamin A.