Fast raw Ceasar dressing to add to your salads, sandwiches, vegetables… Especially easy to make and clean up if you have a Magic Bullet or something similar that’s small and easy to clean.
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds (unsalted and unroasted)
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tbs coconut nectar / agave nectar / raw honey
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 tbs water (Start with 2, then add more water if mixture is too thick)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth! Start with less water, and if the dressing is too thick, add small amounts of water (1/2 tbs increments) until it’s to the consistency you like.