Some raw oatmeal squares that need no baking and only contain a few ingredients that you may very well already have stocked in your kitchen. If you’re not really into the taste of raisins, you may wanna pass on this recipe and try raw chocolate peanut butter date balls, raw peanut butter cookies or cocoa ginger truffles instead.
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup pitted Dates (I soaked them in some water for a bit in the fridge)
- 1/4 cup raisins (I used Thompson raisins)
- A couple of shakes of cinnamon and a small splash of Pure Vanilla Extract
- Blend oats for a few seconds. Add in the dates and blend again. Add in the raissins, cinnamon and vanilla and blend blend blend!
- Lay out some plastic wrap and drop the mixture onto it. Fold over the wrap and using either your hands or a rolling pin, evenly flatten out the mixture. Use a knife to cut it into little individual squares.
- Pop into the freezer for as long as you like (I like them better when they’ve been frozen a while) and enjoy with some nice tea or coffee.