Hi everyone! Today’s post is an exciting one! Near the bottom of the page is a delicious pumpkin pudding recipe, and below this are the details and instructions on how to win a $50 shopping spree at my favourite online foodie/supplement store: iHerb.com! And I’m especially happy, because they recently reduced their Canadian shipping from $6 to $4…yay! And if you’re in the states, it is even better, since it is easy to receive free shipping.
In case you haven’t ordered from iHerb.com before, I’ve written down some of my favourite products that I’ve bought from iHerb a little further down. I fully recommend all of them and am not sponsored or paid to mention them. Also, if you are a first time customer and spend $40+, you can enter my code for for $10 off: IBI322 (this is an affiliate link, so you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to. :)).
- Must register on iHerb.com in order to claim the prize.
- The winner must reside in countries that iHerb currently ships to. You can visit iHerb.com and add a product to your shopping cart. Then visit the shopping cart and see if your country is available in the Country Drop Down Menu.
- iHerb will take care of the products and the shipping cost. International customers are responsible for any additional customs taxes/duties.
- You must write a comment on THIS post saying that you’d like to be entered into this contest. Please include your first name and first letter of last name and your email so I can get in touch with you if you win. 🙂
- Optional: Follow us on facebook if you’d like, so you can be first to hear about upcoming contests and posts. 🙂
- Only one entry per person.
*First time iHerb customers can use Coupon Code IBI322 to get $10 off their first iHerb order with a minimum $40 purchase. *
- I will find the winner using: http://www.random.org/integers/
- Contest Ends on May 19th, 2013 at 12pm Atlantic Time / 10am EST.
- One of the ways I’ll be promoting the Giveaway is through Contestgirl‘s website – Thank you!
(I purchased these – not sponsored or asked to mention anything listed! :))
This is one of my favourite brushes to apply foundation with, even though it states it is a powder brush. It is very inexpensive. I can tell it won’t last for ages, but I am going to get a backup brush in case my current one gets a little rough around the edges. Highly recommend!
I wasn’t really sure if I would utilize this set very often, but I have heard good things about EcoTools and I was pleasantly surprized when I tried these out. The bristles are very soft. I use the small fluffy brush for blending out eyeshadow and the kabuki and powder brush to apply setting powder.
Probably my favourite foundation brush of all time (The one in the middle…but they are all great quality). I love Samantha and Nic from Pixowoo and her brushes don’t fall short at all!
I stopped using toothpaste with fluoride about 1 1/2 years ago. I have regular dentist visits and my teeth are fine so I continue to use this brand. 🙂
I love coconut. These are both lovely hair products that smell awesome and don’t seem to leave any weird residue in my hair.
I have purchased this orange cleansing gel a few times, for myself, and for my parents. It smells and feels wonderful on the skin and isn’t drying. I believe it is also a best seller on the iHerb website.
The one and only deodorant I use now. It’s the best! Easy to spray on (in a non-toxic spray bottle) and doesn’t leave any nasty white marks or stains and a lot of deodorants can tend to do.
I just ordered my third container of this shaving lotion. Feels great on the skin and is especially great when you have let your legs soak in epsom bath water for a few minutes.
I only recently discovered this tea tree body wash and I am in love! Great for guys too! Love the large container and easy pump. Makes showers even more awesome.
Great shampoo. Subtle smell. I think this is another best seller product.
This is a very gentle toner with the most lovely scent!
This is a great alternative to soy sauce. It is so much lower in sodium and tastes very similar.
Xylitol finds its way into so many of the treats I make. I thought 75 packets would last me forever, but I’m only out after 2-ish months. :}
A yummy gluten free muesli. I heat it up with unsweetened almond milk. 🙂
The most gosh darn cacao powder, I tell ya whut.
Vitamins / Supplements
I’ve been taking 2 of these daily for about 4 months. If I’m feeling sick or like I might be catching something, I take from 4-6 per day. They are easier to take than drinking straight apple cider vinegar. 😉
Holy Basil is supposed to help the body adapt to stress.
“Holy Basil has been shown to possess powerful adaptogenic properties and has been used to enhance the body’s ability to respond to stress and minimize the negative effects of stress on the body.”
I started taking these after or before Bikram Yoga classes, in order to replenish electrolytes. They are also great to take when you are feeling under the weather.
Vegan Pumpkin Pudding
A healthy treat! Reminds me of pumpkin pie. 🙂 Very fast to whip up – just blend all the ingredients, chill in the fridge and then enjoy. I tried putting some in the freezer for a couple of hours… it was yummy that way too!
- 1 heaping cup canned pumpkin puree (pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling)
- ⅔rd box of mori-nu silken firm tofu
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4-8 tsp xylitol (or sweetener of your choice, such as agave, maple syrup, stevia..)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice)
- Blend all together well until smooth and creamy. Start with less sweetener and adjust to your liking. Best once chilled in the fridge for an hour or so. Sprinkle with cacao nibs, chocolate chips, use as a topping or eat as is. Probably good with some granola sprinkled on top too!
Happy Mother’s Day! 🙂